On-site Guided Tours
|Address||Available Visiting Time|
|Sha Tin Sewage Treatment Works||No. 1 Shui Chong Street, Ma Liu Shui, Shatin||
|Stanley Sewage Treatment Works||Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley|
|Siu Ho Wan Sewage Treatment Works||Cheung Tung Road, Lantau Island|
|Ngong Ping Sewage Treatment Works||Ngong Ping Road, Ngong Ping, Lantau Island|
|Lai Chi Kok Drainage Tunnel||No. 2 Butterfly Valley Road, Sham Shui Po|
|Happy Valley Underground Stormwater Storage Tank||Happy Valley Recreation Ground, Sports Road, Happy Valley||
|Yuen Long Bypass Floodway||
|Yuen Long Bypass Floodway Eco Tour||
|Online Virtual Tours||Available Time|
|Yuen Long Bypass Floodway Eco Tour - Online Virtual Tour||
Happy Valley Underground Stormwater Storage Tank Online Virtual Tour
- Please return the completed Application Form by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 3 weeks prior to the date of visit. Members of the public may also apply for the visit via our Web-Form. Visits will be arranged on a first-come-first-served basis. (For the application of online virtual tour, please state the request in the Remarks.)
- Upon receipt of the application, an email confirmation will be issued to the applicant informing the date and time of the visit.
- Participants shall arrange for their own transportation.
- For enquiries, please contact our staff at 2594 7140.
Notes on Application
- No. and Age of Participants
No. of Participants (including teachers or staff)
|Age of Participants|
On-site Guided Tours
Min. 10; Max. 26
|Aged 9 or above|
|Online Virtual Tour||Min. 10|
- Arrangements in Case of Inclement Weather
- Under the following inclement weather conditions, all visits will be cancelled:
- If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above; or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued and still in force 3 hours before the visit is scheduled to begin
- If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above; or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued during the activity
- DSD will decide to continue or suspend the visit depending on the weather or the actual situation of the visiting venue.
- Personal hygiene
- Do not smoke or eat during the visit. Please keep the venue clean and do not litter or spit.
- If you feel unwell or need assistance during the visit, please notify DSD staff immediately.
- Personal safety
- Visitors must follow the instructions of DSD staff and stay within the designated area for visit.
- Visitors should not run, play, make noise or climb on railings, fences or slopes.
- Visitors must not touch any electromechanical facilities.
- In case of fire or bad weather, please keep calm and follow the instructions of DSD staff to take shelter in a safe place.
- If the visitor's behavior causes nuisance to others, DSD staff has the right to ask the relevant person to leave.
- Visitors should take care of personal belongings carefully.
- DSD reserves the right, with advance notice given, to cancel any scheduled visit.
- A notice for cancellation is required at least 3 days before the date of visit if participants who have been arranged to visit wants to cancel the visit booking. If participant cancels the visit without prior notice, DSD reserves the right to refuse the participant's applications to visit DSD facilities in the future.
Personal Data Collection Statement
Purpose of Collection
The personal data provided by means of this form will only be used for processing the application of visiting sewage treatment and flood prevention facilities, and distributing Drainage Services Department information.
Classes of Transferees
The personal data you provide by means of this form may be disclosed to other government bureaux and departments and other organisations for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1 above.
Access to Personal Data
You have a right of access and correction with respect to personal data as provided for in sections 18 and 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided in this form subject to payment of a fee.
For enquiries concerning the personal data collected by means of this form, including the making of access and corrections, please contact us (Tel: 2594 7140／Address: Public Relations Unit, Drainage Services Department 43/F, Revenue Tower, 5 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong).