PWP No. 4407DS
Relocation of Sha Tin Sewage Treatment Works to Caverns – Consultants’ Fee and Investigation
The project scope comprises:
- preliminary and detailed design of the relocation of Sha Tin Sewage Treatment Works to caverns and associated works;
- detailed impact assessments on environmental, traffic, geotechnical, sewerage, drainage, waterworks, utilities, blasting vibration and other relevant aspects;
- public engagement and consultation exercises with relevant stakeholders;
- associated site investigation works and supervision; and
- preparation of tender documents and assessment of tenders for the associated site investigation works and the future construction works for the relocation project.
Relocating Sha Tin Sewage Treatment Works to caverns will release the existing site of about 28 hectares for housing and other uses that will enhance our living quality and will bring extended benefits to the community and environment of Sha Tin.
CE 30/2014(DS) - AECOM Asia Company Limited
29 September 2014
Jul 2024 (Investigation and Design Stage)
Cavern Projects Division
Sewerage and sewage treatment