Supply of Anionic Polymer to the Drainage Services Department
Mr. TAI Tak-chung
Senior Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
Sewage Treatment Division 2,
Drainage Services Department,
2/F, Administration Building,
Stonecutters Island Sewage Treatment Works,
Ngong Shung Road, Ngong Shuen Chau,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
12:00 noon on 27 September 2022
For paper-based tendering, tenders must be clearly marked with the tender reference and the subject of the tender on the outside of the envelope (but should not bear any indication which may relate the tender to the tenderer), addressed to the Chairman, Tender Opening Committee, Government Logistics Department, and deposited in the Government Logistics Department Tender Box situated at the Ground Floor, North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong (“Specified Tender Box”) before the tender closing time. Late tenders or tenders not deposited in the Specified Tender Box will not be accepted.
- The tender documents are obtainable from the Finance and Supplies Section of Drainage Services Department at 4/F, Western Magistracy, 2A Pok Fu Lam Road, Hong Kong (Tel.: (852) 2159 3551, Fax.: (852) 2572 0736), or may be downloaded from the e-Tender Box (“ETB”) of the Government Logistics Department. Information about e-tendering is available on the ETB website (https://pcms2.gld.gov.hk)
- Open tendering is adopted. All interested contractors/suppliers/service providers are invited to tender.
- In case Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted, or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or “extreme conditions after super typhoons” announced by the Government is/are in force for any duration between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon on the tender closing date, the tender closing time will be postponed to 12:00 noon on the first working day after the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 is lowered, or the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or the “extreme conditions after super typhoons” announced by the Government has/have ceased to be in force.
- In case of blockage of the public access to the location of the Specified Tender Box at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon on the tender closing date, the Government will announce extension of the tender closing time until further notice. Following removal of the blockage, the Government will announce the extended tender closing time as soon as practicable. The above announcements will be made via press releases on the website of the Information Services Department (https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/today.htm).
- This tender is covered by the Agreement on Government Procurement of the World Trade Organization (“WTO GPA”) and will not involve electronic auction. This notice also serves as a summary notice required under WTO GPA.
- The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender or any tender, and reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer about the terms of the offer.
- Details of the contract award will be published on the Internet at (https://pcms2.gld.gov.hk/iprod/#/scn00101).
- All time references are Hong Kong time.