Tenders invited for Happy Valley Underground Stormwater Storage Scheme
5 April 2012
The Drainage Services Department (DSD) today (April 5) invited tenders for the contract “Happy Valley Underground Stormwater Storage Scheme”. The works under the contract are scheduled to commence in July this year for completion in February 2018.
The works mainly comprise:
- construction of an underground stormwater storage tank with a capacity of 60, 000 cubic metres and a pump house with a pumping rate of 1.5 cubic metres per second at Happy Valley Recreation Ground;
- construction of a twin-cell box culvert about 400 metres long and with internal cell dimensions of 2m high by 4m wide;
- associated works including modification of an existing box culvert, construction of a stilling basin, a fan room and an access manhole, and drainage and sewer diversion works;
- electrical and mechanical works; and
- reprovision of the sport pitch surface and landscaping works.
Interested contractors can obtain the tender forms from the Drainage Projects Division, Drainage Services Department, 45/F, Revenue Tower, 5 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai.
The invitation to tender was gazetted today and the closing time for the tender will be noon on May 18, 2012. Tender submissions should be placed in the Government Secretariat Tender Box at G/F, East Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar.
This contract will adopt the New Engineering Contract (NEC) with Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) Option C as the form of contract. For enquiries, please call 2594 7401.