|DSD Outreach Educational Program is specifically designed for local secondary and primary students. In accordance with the Liberal Studies Curriculum, the programme aims to introduce the sewage treatment and disposal and stormwater drainage system in Hong Kong, and enables students to understand the strategies in combating climate change, and the importance of environmental protection and water conservation.
DSD representatives will visit schools and introduce our work in respect of sewage treatment and flood prevention through presentations, videos and Question-and-Answer session. The activity will last about one hour and applications are accepted all year round.
Response of students was very enthusiastic in our Outreach Programme
- Please return the completed Application Form by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one month prior to the date of activity. Activities will be arranged on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Schools could indicates the preferred date and time of the activity. Upon receipt of the application, DSD will confirm with the applicant the date and other arrangements for the activity.
- Should there be any alterations, please inform us at least a week before the date of activity for necessary arrangement.
- For enquiries, please contact our staff at 2594 7140.
Notes on Application
- Each activity should be attended by at least 20 students.
- The applicant should provide venue, computer and projector for the activity.
- Arrangements in case of Inclement Weather:
If the Education Bureau announces the suspension of classes of schools, scheduled activity on that day will be cancelled accordingly without further notification.
- Under the above circumstances, schools should contact DSD for rearrangement.
Personal Data Collection Statement
- Purpose of Collection
The personal data provided by means of this form will only be used for processing the application of joining DSD Outreach Educational Programme, and distributing Drainage Services Department informat
- Classes of Transferees
The personal data you provide by means of this form may be disclosed to other government bureaux and departments and other organisations for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1 above.
- Access to Personal Data
You have a right of access and correction with respect to personal data as provided for in sections 18 and 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided in this form subject to payment of a fee.
For enquiries concerning the personal data collected by means of this form, including the making of access and corrections, please contact our Community Relations Officer (Tel: 2594 7140/ Address: Public Relations Unit, Drainage Services Department 43/F, Revenue Tower, 5 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong).